No Goalkeeper

I'm into my second season with Cambridge United, storming League 2 thanks to a ridiculously good regen coming through my youth team. However, my first choice 'keeper got injured, I got cover in on loan but had to play an OK youth keeper for a game. That keeper is currently travelling back from international duty, and was due back today according to his profile. He's not back yet, which leaves me with my 2 youth keepers. Both are ineligible because they were in the U19 squad for a match earlier today!

So, I've got a choice between two useless greyed out players, anyone had anything similar happen to them? Do I pick the one with 3 in one-on-ones or 5 in reflexes? :rolleyes:

NoKeeper.jpg

1-0 win, only 1 shot on target against but they did hit the post. I'll be having words with the loanee to make sure he sorts out his travel better! Maybe I'll have to stick with him... :s Can't drop him after a clean sheet can I?

Can't drop him lol. In 90 mins he saved ONE shot and let the only other close shot hit the post! :p

Archived