Player Tuition: Chris Iwelumo

Hi, i just want to ask about an issue i'm having with player tuition. I'm at Ross County and i've got a promising striker in my reserves called Liam Henderson. The January transfer window comes round and i felt that i need another target man type striker up front, but also i needed a role model for my youngster so decided to go for veteran Iwelumo due to his high Determination and Professionalism. However his name won't come up as one of the tuition players on the player interaction screen. This was also the case for my young left back as i had Scott Morrison with 15 determination but his name wouldn't appear on the tuition part of the interaction screen.

Any ideas why this is happening? Do I need to wait a few days /weeks for Iwelumo to settle in or is it just not happening for some reason or another. Any help would be appreciated :)

As usual, as soon as i post a question on this thread i find out the answer on my own seconds afterwards :p Has to do with player reputations, as Iwelumo's current rep was lower than Henderson's. My other youngster is sought after by all the big clubs aswell so i suppose his rep must be more than little Scott Morrison from the first division.

Archived