Man city new stadium ?

Bruun

Now i've managed Manchester City for 5 years, yeah i know it's not alot, but i requested a new stadium after first season and got it.. 60000 seats total.. Now i requested again, as we fill up our stadium every match, but it says that the council never will allow planning an expansion because due to lack of space... Will i ever get a bigger stadium ? O.o

- Bruun

Ofcourse. Me likes you even more. :p

BTW lets hope OP is not a city fan ;)

Im a city fan ;) But so far i achieved to win Premier league 2 times in 3 years.. Going for the 3rd now ;) 2nd in a row.. + Won league cup this year, FA cup last year.. Lost in Champions League in first knockout round.. Juventus is a giant force in my game O.o Wonderkid in attack, with Dzeko and Zárate..

Im a city fan ;)But so far i achieved to win Premier league 2 times in 3 years.. Going for the 3rd now ;) 2nd in a row.. + Won league cup this year, FA cup last year.. Lost in Champions League in first knockout round.. Juventus is a giant force in my game O.o Wonderkid in attack, with Dzeko and Zárate..

Oh you can't complain then. It really is a long way. :p

I am turning this around! I just need some new defenders.. I am a loyal fan of Micah Richards.. But damn he is below average right now O.o

Oh I wasn't saying you are doing bad if thats what you thought.

That pretty good considering the team you're playing with.:p

Oh I wasn't saying you are doing bad if thats what you thought.

That pretty good considering the team you're playing with.:p

You gotta be kidding me! ;) Just joking.. I know im not doing bad.. But not excellent either.. Had another game with Manchester City.. But with small database.. Won champions league 3 times in a row.. Much better.. And Almost undefeated in League..

You gotta be kidding me! ;) Just joking.. I know im not doing bad.. But not excellent either.. Had another game with Manchester City.. But with small database.. Won champions league 3 times in a row.. Much better.. And Almost undefeated in League..

Honestly sounds like you are doing really well. Sadly to have a fan base that competes with Man Utds (and the stadium to go with it) I wouldimagine you would need to win a fair few more trophies.Sounds like your on your way though...

Thanks Gio ;)

Yay my wonderkid just had his first international cap at Argentina, at the age of 20.. The worst part is he wants to leave me, because he's a greedy, mean little kid..

Ouch thats unlucky. Try giving him a huge long contract.

Got him for 2 more years.. I hope i can make him happy again, gotta play him every match, and please him well, then sign a long contract again!

Yeah just don't let him reach his last year. Sell him if he doesn't sign a new contract

Perhaps, Wolfsburg are probably a bigger club though, and he'll still be a first teamer. But anyway, enough OT, Kjaer=worse than Messi and Ronaldo, who are probably the only real 'WOWOWOWOWOWOW' players around at the moment, so the fact that there's only 3 real stand out performers in your game seems realistic.

Archived