Do you need Steam?

Do you need Steam to play FM2011?

Answer quickly please need to find out tonight

hello mate what you got to do is, unplug your internet enter the disc and install you don't have to put a code in or nothing thats just to sign up on steam and you dont have to use the disc, but do that should work.

hello mate what you got to do is, unplug your internet enter the disc and install you don't have to put a code in or nothing thats just to sign up on steam and you dont have to use the disc, but do that should work.

Unplug your internet?! When have you ever had to do that? When you install it just gives you the option to choose what verification you want

The game will not be Steam dependant mate, there is a disc only option, im sure they wont force people to use Steam if they want to play the game.

How can you be so sure? There is no official confirmation that there is a disk only option. They have pretty much dodged all the drm related questions so far.

Unplug your internet?! When have you ever had to do that? When you install it just gives you the option to choose what verification you want

when i put my fm 10 in the first time it kept installing steam, so i had to unplug it then install it normally.

Archived