Player ratings

Barrs

In FM do you think they should take ratings off, i mean if we want FM to be real then why have them. of course in the real world we know the good players, but what about the b teams of the man utds liverpools arsenals etc etc, and from other countries, i think you should have to send a scout out, or go watch him play and get a rough idea for yourself of how good he is, this would be so much better having to judge a player by yourself or depending on how good your scout is, i think they should have to spend at least a season at your football team to show stats of the player could be a good idea, also you could have a option to show ratings or not at the start of the season.

You can select 'Hide Player Attributes' at the start of a game which will hide a lot of the attributes for players you don't own. Meaning you have to scout them to reveal their attributes.

Hiding your own players attributes though isn't a good idea, as realistic as fm is ts still a computer game that needs numbers to work.

personally i think thats a rubbish idea! Take all the players stats out for 12 months so that you cant even see them if you scout them? Whats the point in having scouts?

In my opinion id rather you added your custom built stadiums than this!

Please post your 'ideas' in the wishlist forum mate, no need for a new thread every time you have an epiphany..

personally i think thats a rubbish idea! Take all the players stats out for 12 months so that you cant even see them if you scout them? Whats the point in having scouts?

In my opinion id rather you added your custom built stadiums than this!

Please post your 'ideas' in the wishlist forum mate, no need for a new thread every time you have an epiphany..

i ment when you buy players not of all the players, and scouting i mean come on, ive had a **** scout and a really good 1 and they both come back with the same stuff, make scouts **** ave and good not just all ave!!!

so that means every single player who isnt in your squad will have no stats.

I cannot make sense of the end of your post but still, for me its a huge no, i do not want players stats hidden for 12 months, i am happy to have them hidden and then i need to scout them but there is no way they should be hidden regardless for 12 months

TBH I don't think your own players shouldn't have their attributes shown unless they have a reputation of x (ala World Class). There should be more "getting to know your squad" involved in your time as manager - especially at the very beginning of your career at a club. It will make your coaches more worthwhile too.

Scouts should unless they have watched a player for a while not be able to tell you if someone has y for finishing but maybe say he has z - which could be higher or lower than his actually value too - but hey ho!

But then again, I've been mainly in that camp by myself since well I started playing CM/FM!

I don't like the idea and would not like it to be implemented. Simple as that. FM sould be based on realism, but it should also be fun.

You mean, SI could you know, make it an option, you know like they practically already do? :o

You mean, SI could you know, make it an option, you know like they practically already do? :o

Maybe I haven't expressed myself correctly. Let's just say I wouldn't use it if SI get it to be optional. As much as I want FM to be real I also want it to be fun.

Archived