Hope the news reports are better in 2011

wazza

While playing FM2010 I made Hull a dominant force after 12 years winning everything a number of times and becoming a legend at the club. The game started to get boring for me so I wanted a new challenge so I am now with Athletico Madrid.

I was facing my old team Hull in the European Cup quarter finals, Hull have not previously lost to Madrid. However Hull carried on that tradition by winning the first leg 2-1 and Madrid won 2nd leg 3-1. So Madrid wins for the 1st time over Hull with the ex Hull manager in charge who made them the superforce. Yet the news reports are very basic, no 'legend returns to thawt ex team' headlines etc or detailed press conference questions about my first return. Seemed to be a bit unreal in this aspect especially with what I had achived at Hull

While playing FM2010 I made Hull a dominant force after 12 years winning everything a number of times and becoming a legend at the club. The game started to get boring for me so I wanted a new challenge so I am now with Athletico Madrid.

I was facing my old team Hull in the European Cup quarter finals, Hull have not previously lost to Madrid. However Hull carried on that tradition by winning the first leg 2-1 and Madrid won 2nd leg 3-1. So Madrid wins for the 1st time over Hull with the ex Hull manager in charge who made them the superforce. Yet the news reports are very basic, no 'legend returns to thawt ex team' headlines etc or detailed press conference questions about my first return. Seemed to be a bit unreal in this aspect especially with what I had achived at Hull

I would really like for that to be in FM11. :thup:

More questions have been added to press conferences in FM11. Don't think there's been anything about news reports yet though.

agree, i remember when i won the CL with Wolves for the first time, something like "Wolves win the Champions League, the board is pleased"

Wasnt exaclty that obviously, but i would have loke to have seen a bit more of a fuss made of me :)

Probably just felt like a let down cause it was an epic game!

Archived