FM2010 CD Problem

Sly419

Hey can someone help me? I had FM2010 downloaded via steam but it had too many errors so i decided to get a CD copy of the game. When i bought the CD and tried to install it, it keeps showing the disk with nothing on it. Now, i know this isn't down to the disk as i've been back to the store and checked the disk out so what could the problem be? And is there a way i can re-download the game on steam but use the CD?

FM2010 comes on a DVD. Are you positive that you have a drive that can read DVD's and not one that only reads CD's?

If you do, and it still doesn't work, it sounds like a faulty drive. Do other DVD's work in it?

I had this problem as well when I first got FM10. As I recall I had to just keep opening and closing the drive and it eventually got recognised. Once it got installed it was fine and I've never had any problems since. I cant remember what si said about this as I am sure other people had the same problems so perhaps you should mention this in either the bugs forum or technical support forum.

Archived