Fine them all

Guest Or

So, this is another thread with a suggestion to future games.

Currently, we are able to fine individuals, but still, there are occasions, even though uncommon, where you want/need to fine the entire team for a disgracefull performence.

I feel like this could be a nice little touch. What's your opinion?

Had a friend who was so livid with his Manyoo team about 12 seasons in to CM 03/04 because they drew against a team he expected to beat that he fined all of the players involved in the game. Instantly lost the dressing room and was sacked despite delivering God knows how many trophies in his time there.

I'm not sure this would be a necessary option - I've never known an occasion where I couldn't pinpoint the 2/3 major underperfomers responsible and so would need to fine the whole team.

So, this is another thread with a suggestion to future games.

Currently, we are able to fine individuals, but still, there are occasions, even though uncommon, where you want/need to fine the entire team for a disgracefull performence.

I feel like this could be a nice little touch. What's your opinion?

I'd love that. Nothing major, but wouldn't harm having that option. On very rare occasions (sp?) we would maybe use it. Not too hard to implement either. So, why not. :thup:

Archived