are the players bored of me ?

in the last great save of FM10 i am celtic....the 1st season i did the treble and got to the semi of the champion league ...also i won a out of form Rangers 10-1.....yes 10........

also in the same save im managing ireland and results are also good ....

but im half way into the 2nd season and for no reason i can think of the performances more then the results have gone really bad.......

with celtic..... when i win i only win 1-0 or 2-1 and in the last 6 games i lost 3-4 at home to St Mirren 0-1 to Dundee Utd and away lost 1-3 to Rangers...... and in the champions league lost at home 4-2 to inter and 0-1 to PSG also in the crunch game only won SHAMROCK ROVERS 2-1 to finish 2nd in the group. (inter won PSG 4-1)

and with ireland after winning italy 2-1 and portugal 5-2 on Agg to go the the world cup i won holland 3-1 in the groups and germany 2-0 in the 2nd round and after starting the Euro 2012s with a 6-0 win away to Armenia i was 12th in the world...... but now its gone to poop as well... lost 4-1 to russia and in a friendly lost to ukraine 5-2....and now just lost 2-0 at home to wales in the F.A.T.......

so i ask are my players bored of me

the number of players signed could be a factor. i tend 2 struggle early on for performances if i have signed several new players. in my current season i only signed 1 new player and my record is played 9 won 9 scored 25 conceded 1.

shows if you can stick to the same players you can get your reward

Archived