dont you just love supersubs

so just played sunderland in the carling cup and was expecting to win by a few goals, started well and went 2nil up but late in the second half conceded 2 goals and feared it would stay this way but for gignac who scored a hattrick in 4 mins :)

ttrgtr.jpg

thanks guys pretty weird actually i got this guy on a free and has played shocking up until this game now he seems to have found some good form. now iv got bit of a selection problem with bojan and torres coming back from injury and my 17 year old regen who seems to be able to play well and also even though hes aging maxi rodriguez has got 5 goals and 4 assists in 7 games :)

so just played sunderland in the carling cup and was expecting to win by a few goals, started well and went 2nil up but late in the second half conceded 2 goals and feared it would stay this way but for gignac who scored a hattrick in 4 mins :)

Could've used him this weekend :D

Well mike-rs it depends on what role you want him to play.

I'd say moves into channels is a must....unless you want him to be a target man.

Oh and sunderlands manager just sent an angry message to SI complaining about how he couldn't make his tactical changes before Gignac scored his 3 goals ;)

Oh and sunderlands manager just sent an angry message to SI complaining about how he couldn't make his tactical changes before Gignac scored his 3 goals ;)

haha yeah, although id imagine Sunderland must have gone gung ho to try and equalise and rescue their cup bid.

Id play Ziadie straight down the centre as an advanced foward, but he can probably be a bit more versatile if thats what you want him to do?

haha yeah, although id imagine Sunderland must have gone gung ho to try and equalise and rescue their cup bid.

Id play Ziadie straight down the centre as an advanced foward, but he can probably be a bit more versatile if thats what you want him to do?

and yeah it looked as if they changed to a 4-2-4 towards the end

Archived