How quickly does reputation change?

I ask this because I have started a journeyman career, have a look in the Careers update :p and I started with Sunday League rep and after 6 days and 1 game, my reputation is regional :confused:

just a bit confused.

Screeny, 7th July 2009

Screeny, 13th July 2009

and sorry SteveRobbo is you think this a pointless thread :o

Your rep is still local in England (your nationality) where you started, but high enough to be regional in whichever country you are now in (sweden maybe?)

Your rep is still local in England (your nationality) where you started, but high enough to be regional in whichever country you are now in (sweden maybe?)

Oh thanks for such a quick response. Aah makes sense now, and yeah I'm managing in Sweden. Just surprising after 1 game, a great win :cool: I'm now regional as I was called an unknown english manager in the press conference :(

I ask this because I have started a journeyman career, have a look in the Careers update :p and I started with Sunday League rep and after 6 days and 1 game, my reputation is regional :confused:

just a bit confused.

Screeny, 7th July 2009

Screeny, 13th July 2009

and sorry SteveRobbo is you think this a pointless thread :o

I hope you don't think you're cool with that sentence, do you?

To be fair Fabio - Robbo does get his knickers in a twist sometimes. ;) Only joking Robbo :p. But we need to realise that there are new people to the SI forums with few posts, and hence do not know all the ins and outs of the rules!!! So rather than jump on these people we need to help them!

To be fair Fabio - Robbo does get his knickers in a twist sometimes. ;) Only joking Robbo :p. But we need to realise that there are new people to the SI forums with few posts, and hence do not know all the ins and outs of the rules!!!

I understand him fully mate. I was trying to 'fight' against duplicate and pointless thread this time last year, but it's too hard, so I just gave up. I rather help them now ASAP, so the thread falls down. :thup:

Archived