FM Release date is my new Christmas day

Why is there a huge problem having a thread about that stevorobbo. If you don't like it don't reply!

I am the same. I can't wait for it to be release day either!

Well seeing as there is already a thread about the release date, why would we need another one. And really this isnt even about the release date. Its about somebody comparing being excited about christmas day to being excited about the release of FM11. Something which isnt neeed for the GD forum. By all means put it in the FM11 release date thread but no need to make another one.

Ok im sorry about being annoyed that the forum is being clogged up with pointless threads.

Pointless threads that you're keeping up, if you don't like the thread just don't reply?

I can't either wait for the release day of FM but PES/FIFA are released earlier so I'm counting the days for them :D

As i am an adult i no longer get really really excited about Christmas. You know when you cant sleep your so excited. However. I now feel this way about the release of FM. Im counting down the days and booking holiday for its release.

there are different things, but i think the same: the three most exciting dates in a year are my anniversary with my girlfriend, FM release date and Christmas. This year, for me, was also the day of the champions league final.

there are different things, but i think the same: the three most exciting dates in a year are my anniversary with my girlfriend, FM release date and Christmas. This year, for me, was also the day of the champions league final.

Congrats on remembering your anniversairy frst of all!

For me, the feeling of anticiapation of the next FM is currently a lot more excessive than the feeling evoked by Xmas

How many hours in to release day will the excitement turn in to threads of "This is FM10 polished and cost me £30"...."Not happy SI"...."Whose going back to playing FM10?" and "When's the patch out??"

Every year!! I'll give it 12 hours.

And after too many years...this time I'm waiting for you lot to test it properly and give me a shout at the 2nd patch, or 3rd to go ahead and buy.

Loving my long-term FM10 save too much to be mugged again in the autumn.

As i am an adult i no longer get really really excited about Christmas. You know when you cant sleep your so excited. However. I now feel this way about the release of FM. Im counting down the days and booking holiday for its release.

I know how you feel ! I will ask my Boss (Mr Ebeneezer) for a half day off so I can play it - wish me luck with that one :-)

Archived