Theme in the FM11 videos

Linus

Yeah if we have spotted it, then I am sure they also have. They have plenty of time to fix this (if it is an issue) before the game is released.

Yes you would think so wouldnt you but every year on release there is a blindingly obvious bug that hasnt been picked up. Whether it be defenders splitting or through balls. At least this has been picked up now so it should be sorted before release but it wouldnt surprise me if something just as obvious was in the game on release.

Yes you would think so wouldnt you but every year on release there is a blindingly obvious bug that hasnt been picked up. Whether it be defenders splitting or through balls. At least this has been picked up now so it should be sorted before release but it wouldnt surprise me if something just as obvious was in the game on release.

Im sure there will be some issues that will need resolving using a patch. Id imagine as they resolve issues, there may be knock on effects further in the game...meaning a few more errors arise. Fingers crossed these will be minimised in FM11 though :)

Im sure there will be some issues that will need resolving using a patch. Id imagine as they resolve issues, there may be knock on effects further in the game...meaning a few more errors arise. Fingers crossed these will be minimised in FM11 though :)

Not neccesairly (sp?) TBH.

Archived