Which team will you manage in the demo

i wont be spurs, i would rather have my first save with my club on the proper game, does anyone know when the demo will be released?

You can still play as Spurs in the demo because you can transfer your save from the demo into the full game and carry it on :thup:

No release date yet for the demo but Miles has already said its usually 2 weeks before game release.

does anyone know when the demo will be released?

Considering we normally get about 2 weeks with the demo before the game is released I would say that 22nd October would be a reasonable guess. But remember that is just a guess.

Problem with playing save game from the demo is you normally can only have 1 league playing in the demo and not have lots of leagues. I will load the swedish league and pick a random team to get used to the features. I will then as usual start with Hull and have as many leagues loaded as I can possibly get

Problem with playing save game from the demo is you normally can only have 1 league playing in the demo and not have lots of leagues. I will load the swedish league and pick a random team to get used to the features. I will then as usual start with Hull and have as many leagues loaded as I can possibly get

Yes I didnt think of this :thup:

You can still play as Spurs in the demo because you can transfer your save from the demo into the full game and carry it on :thup:

The only problem with continuing your demo game is the size of the database which with the demo is small so you'll have a lot less players to work with. I think its much better just to use the demo to familiarise yourself with the major new features and then start afresh with a bigger database with the full game.

The only problem with continuing your demo game is the size of the database which with the demo is small so you'll have a lot less players to work with. I think its much better just to use the demo to familiarise yourself with the major new features and then start afresh with a bigger database with the full game.

Yes I understand now as pointed out earlier with regards to leagues. Obviously more leagues loaded will result in more players and also the option to have a larger database aswell.

Archived