How has my CL TV revenue increased from £3 million to £7 million

Now I know in real life it's based 3 things mainly

TV deals from the nation you are in (England having Sky Sports and ITV pay bigger amounts than say TV station in the Ukraine)

Progress in the tournament ( the further you go, the more tv money allocated to you)

Amount of teams who make it to group stage proper. For example if in the Premier league only 3 teams make the group stage, they would in theory get more tv money split between just 3 of them as opposed to the normal 4th team who may have been knocked out in a qualifier.

Now I have been playing till 2058 and on average I get to knockout stages and get around £3 million, no other team from my league (Ukraine) gets into the knockout rounds, about once every ten years that might happen. Anyhow this year I got £7 million for getting knocked out at group stage, came 3rd.

No other team from Ukraine played in the CL this year, country coefficent is just has it has been average 8th on the list.

Don't understand why my reveneue has increased by £4 million for a relatively poor season ?

Anyone know why it would increase ?

Thanks for replying IMT, I have finished in 3rd a few times and went into the Europa and only ever got the £3 million cl tv money with sometimes £1.7 million seperate payment at the end of the season for Europa tv money if I have a good run, so Im guessing it's not that, a very strange one. Cheers

Now I know in real life it's based 3 things mainly

TV deals from the nation you are in (England having Sky Sports and ITV pay bigger amounts than say TV station in the Ukraine)

Progress in the tournament ( the further you go, the more tv money allocated to you)

Amount of teams who make it to group stage proper. For example if in the Premier league only 3 teams make the group stage, they would in theory get more tv money split between just 3 of them as opposed to the normal 4th team who may have been knocked out in a qualifier.

Now I have been playing till 2058 and on average I get to knockout stages and get around £3 million, no other team from my league (Ukraine) gets into the knockout rounds, about once every ten years that might happen. Anyhow this year I got £7 million for getting knocked out at group stage, came 3rd.

No other team from Ukraine played in the CL this year, country coefficent is just has it has been average 8th on the list.

Don't understand why my reveneue has increased by £4 million for a relatively poor season ?

Anyone know why it would increase ?

Maybe it's because you are the only Ukranian team in the CCL.

I think tv money is based upon your club european coefficient probably? I know I started off with like 6 mill for group stages, later on it was 21 mill (pounds) for a scottish team after a won a few, even when I had a bad CL I still got the same at #1

Archived