Suggestion: Highlight role attributes on profile screen

CLS

Hi, I have an idea, it may be too late for FM11, but I'm not sure as it's not complicated...

What I think would be good would be if when you're on a players profile screen, you could choose to highlight the attributes needed for a certain role, just like in the tactics creator. You could also choose to filter by this or view the attributes needed on the player search screen. This would make it easier to find players to fit your tactics, or to see what role a player in your team is best at.

Not a bad idea if you want to save time and be more efficient but you can already do this with good old fashioned pen and paper. Mark down key attributes for roles by using the TC, then filter your search for players by adding said attributes.

That's useful for finding a player for a specific role, but I think this idea could be used to decide which role would be best for a potential signing.

Yes Dafuge, that and this is quite a bit quicker than having to use a pen and paper, and then manually search the screen for all those attributes, especially for an attribute intensive role such as Complete Forward or something. Custom settings would be good to have too, so we can make adjustments, but the roles are pretty comprehensive anyway. This could also be used for looking at retraining players to new positions and where to concentrate on in training.

Yes Dafuge, that and this is quite a bit quicker than having to use a pen and paper, and then manually search the screen for all those attributes, especially for an attribute intensive role such as Complete Forward or something. Custom settings would be good to have too, so we can make adjustments, but the roles are pretty comprehensive anyway. This could also be used for looking at retraining players to new positions and where to concentrate on in training.

Exactly what I'm thinking.

Is there any chance of this making it to fm11 or is it too late?

No. Unless it is already in it. I don't like the idea - I like it in the tactics creator becasue that is applicable to the players role - not their general position as it would be on the screen when clicking on a player. If you can highlight the attributes yourself then that would be fine - as people like myself would just not highlight any - so it would not effect me. But if other would want it then fine. Just as ling as there would be an option not to have it.

No. Unless it is already in it. I don't like the idea - I like it in the tactics creator becasue that is applicable to the players role - not their general position as it would be on the screen when clicking on a player. If you can highlight the attributes yourself then that would be fine - as people like myself would just not highlight any - so it would not effect me. But if other would want it then fine. Just as ling as there would be an option not to have it.

I think it should not be restricted by position. I should be able to customize my sets of attributes and should be able to select any of them.

1) They should only be shown when I select them.

2) They should be save game independent. Like custom views.

Archived