Is there a way to do this in FM 2010?

I've been playing since CM 01/02, but I constantly find there is a way to do something that I did not know I could do! So - is there a way to ask an assistant to directly compare two players? We REALLY need that ability - and it is very day to day real life: "So, what's your opinion on Smith vs. Jones at Right Back?"

Thanks

Yes, this would be a nice way to add to what they already report. Thus, if you have someone under consideration as third striker (backup to your normal starters), you should be able to have the scout compare the person you are scouting to the person currently used in that way.

Of course, at the end of the day, if you are a decent manager, you should be able to make those comparisons for yourself based upon what's reported to you. ;)

I think he means comparing two players who are not on your team. And this feature is not in FM 2010.

This, plus let's say I want to compare which of two players is the third and 4th best at a position. The assts. will only compare a player to the best player in a position, so I can't get their opinion of two less able players against each other. I've seen this feature in a couple of other sims.

I like this idea. However, I don't see this happening in FM. Because there would be only one line that would change : is the player B far from the player A level ? Not anywhere near his level ? And so on... The leftover of the scout report would not be impacter by such a feature. Plus, by scouting both players A and B to player C, you could compare what this line says, and guess what this line would be between them.

Archived