Injuries

In my 4th season with Boro (FM10 with latest patch) and I've noticed over the last 2 seasons I've had no end of injuries during matches. I went back over the last 80 games and had 74 in game injuries!!!

I've tried everything from resting players for a continued amount of time, bringing in new fitness coaches and lowering the training schedule and workload on my players but to no avail.

The worst one recent was I had 9 first team players out injured including 7 of my 9 defenders.

This has to be a bug or something!!!

Did you try changing your tactics?

Asking your players to do too much on the pitch can cause a high level of injuries.

Aside from that though what are you classing as an in game injury?

74 isn't really that high TBH over more than a season of games.

74 in 80 games is defintely bad. They're proper injuries that have to result in a substitution and usually a week to 3 month long injuries. I've done scout report on all my players who are frequently injuried and none of them say anything about being inury prone.

It's really not bad. Most teams generally have players pick up knocks during matches but some shake them off while others recover before the next game so they tend not to be widely reported. To have games where you don't get even a knock is pretty rare.

Look at player condition and how much closing down and running you're asking them to do, as well as how physical you're asking them to be.

74 in 80 games is defintely bad. They're proper injuries that have to result in a substitution and usually a week to 3 month long injuries. I've done scout report on all my players who are frequently injuried and none of them say anything about being inury prone.

Proper injuries?

So they are a red cross and a forced sub then?

As an example though Arsenal had 88 injuries last season and they played less than 80 matches. (Tottenham 53, Chelsea 57, Liverpool 58 & Man Utd 66)

Archived