Feature for FM12 - custom default/action rules

Been playing FM10 again a bit recenly and this strikes me as something that would really improve the game experience.

It would involve a screen whereby you can set up custom rules for certain events in the game. For example, I would like to set one up whereby when one of your youth players gets to contract eligibility age, I'd like the game to look at assistants report on potential rating, and if one star or below, to give them a free transfer automatically. It annoys me having to do so all the time, and is the way I always look at whether to keep them on or not. Other rules like, if they have a cold/flu, always send home, if scouts find people of 4 stars or higher automatically shortlist them, etc etc. So basically anything you might routinely do within the game but which are a bit tedious in always havingt o go through. It would be an extension to assistant manager dealing with certain sections, but would give you much better control and allow you to dictate what they do & when to do it.

Other rules like, if they have a cold/flu, always send home

This one already happens. Ignore the message and home is selected.

scouts find people of 4 stars or higher automatically shortlist them,

I think this mess up a lot. Shortlist full of 4* players etc

youth players gets to contract eligibility age, I'd like the game to look at assistants report on potential rating, and if one star or below, to give them a free transfer automatically

This already happens too. Tick Ass Man gives youth contracts in team setings and he will decide whether they are good enough for the team and give contracts accordingly

its almost like the 'diffuculty' rule people ask for every few weeks where the game does most of the work for you. I think it wouldnt work, well not for anyone that keeps an eye on their squad and finances.

I see the point of the OP but all you are eliminating is a few mouse clicks, i dont see the point, i mean you click send home, you sort your scout reports by rating with one click and it sorts them for the rest of your save, and if your youth players are poor, you do nothing and they leave anyway?

Archived