Tycoon needed

I'm not moyes cause I get Everton to win lol i hate having no budget how am I ment to contend for Europe will 500k transfer budget it's disgusting working condition but I can't turn my back cause I love everton. Unless barca or real come knocking lol

Hi just a quick question how do I get a rich tycoon to buy the club I'm Everton currently fighting for europa league/champions league but I'm in debt and need a rich investor

there is way to get a tycoon takeover all the time i have a file which makes you to be taken over by a tycoon

heres a screenshot of file

58867574.jpg

Liverpool, Newcastle, Rangers Portsmouth, have all been taken over by tycoon

if anybody whants to download the file let me no i will put link up

Chris22 can you please do me a download n will you give me a installation guide please thanks

It's just editing a file found in "C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\football manager 2010\data\db\1000\edt" or if not steam, then Sports Interactive, etc. The file is called "valid_takeovers_only.edt, and wont make a takeover happen, it just means that you turn off the possibility of other takeover types happening. All that will happen is the league you are in will get filled with rich clubs, which, imo, would ruin the game.

Once you've altered the edt you should use the editor to alter your current chairmans status so that he is more likely to sell. Remember that if you change anything in the edt or editor you'll have to start a new game for it to work.

Archived