one footed players

Currently playing as Napoli and find those who are double footed playing considerably better than those who are only stong with one despite having higher stats. How much of an impact does it have as i've seen some amazingly good regens but they always seem to be strong on one foot and weak on the other...

most regens are only strong on one foot, mainly because most players are as well, there is a formula for it and it turned out that after 50 seasons the average number of two footed players was near enough exactly the same as it was when the game started with real players.

I dont think it has a massive effect on the form of the palyers etc though?

most regens are only strong on one foot, mainly because most players are as well, there is a formula for it and it turned out that after 50 seasons the average number of two footed players was near enough exactly the same as it was when the game started with real players.

I dont think it has a massive effect on the form of the palyers etc though?

Problem with this is that in real life better players tend to be two footed... And I don't have any data to support this but my gut tells me the algorithm for the production of newgens does not take this into account.

One footed players with a similar CA to a two footed player will always have much better looking attributes but that doesn't mean they'll perform as well.

I prefer to have two footed players in positions like MC or AMC because i think they're much more effective there than one footed players but if you find a player with really high PA then they can still turn out brilliant regardless of what their weak foot is like.

Archived