As If!!!

Jops14

Ive always tried to keep my calm and not moan about some things. But this is ridiculous.

on what planet does Theo Walcott run into the box and score a towering header from about 10 yards out. I mean come on, it would just never happen. Why is it on this game, do crosses generally get converted by midget wingers. Ive had Di Maria score about 10 headers in one season, because hes the only person the crosses reach, it doesnt make sense! I mean I have Andy Carroll, and he just puts them into the keepers hands most of the time.

Its one of my biggets gripes with this game, Wingers sprinting in and scoring thundring headers, whereas all strikers have the ball played right to them, and therefore get no power on the headers...

Paul Scholes has scored quite a few headers in his career and he's only 5ft 6". Also you would think that all of your tall players and good headers of the ball will be man marked, possibly leaving space for the opposite winger or a small player like scholes with plenty of room to run into and score.

No i won 2-1. but still he pulled it to 1-1.

The thing was, he was alone, he was challenging Zabaleta for the ball (not a giant himself), i just find it annoying when he was rubbish heading he still pulls off headers like that.

^well thats what i always get, but still, it doesnt happen that much, and i dont expect Di maria to be netting so many goals from that, i just think crossing is a bit wrong, they shouldnt always be overhit to the other winger. Or ON my strikers heaad if not...

No i won 2-1. but still he pulled it to 1-1.

The thing was, he was alone, he was challenging Zabaleta for the ball (not a giant himself), i just find it annoying when he was rubbish heading he still pulls off headers like that.

so whats the minimum number someone can have for heading to score?

The whole, he only has 10 for headers so he shouldnt score headers has gotten so old, its like the guy a week or so ago saying that cause one player only had 9 for tackling he should not have been able to make a tackle on his striker, sometimes a player can pull off a wondergoal, i am glad the game isnt just ruled by numbers and predictable

Well it's going to happen from time to time, e.g Berbatov v Carragher on Sunday. Obviously not a winger, he just shouldn't be winning that.

Ever met Berbatov? The guys a giant. I'm 6ft flat and I met him when Bulgaria were over here to play vs N Ireland. Guy made me feel way shorter than I am!

Ever met Berbatov? The guys a giant. I'm 6ft flat and I met him when Bulgaria were over here to play vs N Ireland. Guy made me feel way shorter than I am!

And how big is Carragher? And how much better is Carragher at jumping? And how much better at heading is Carragher?

Edit: Lol just found out Carragher is 6ft 1. The other two points still stand.

Archived