Tired of FM2010

I've Played FM2010 to death. I've won the world cup, won the european championships, got Ireland to the world cup, won and lost the champs league final so many times, won the premiership with Liverpool over ten times, won Seria A, La Liga, Dutch and Germany leagues, I got Hereford to the championship before getting Newcastle to the Premiership, Got West Ham to the Champs league........I'm bored of the game but want one last challenge before FM11 any challenges for me????

I'll post regular updates to prove I can do it, if its a truly big challenge.......(P.S. I think im addicted to this game :p)

Medium Challange

Take a club from BSS/BSN to CL Glory.

___You aren't allowed to sign any player.

___No loans. No cheats.

Difficult Challange

Get a Brazillian Serie C Club to Serie A.

Immpossible

Get a Brazillian Serie C Club to Serie A.

___You aren't allowed to sign any player.

___No loans. No cheats.

:D

Winning the Champs league with Youth products, would meaning starting a game and being at least 3 seasons in before I could even challenge........ I won the champs league with Feyenoord that was basically youths anyway, average age of squad was 22.

And making a non league club would take a Min of 6 seasons I'd say...I just dont have the endurance....lol Thank for the Ideas though, keep em coming

If you name the team, I'll do it.......be fair though don't give me the whipping boys of world football.

If I start this I'll start a Thred with the team name and (Impossible Challenge set by Ishu) as the title

:D

Telling the team in a moment.

Archived