International Management

Does anyone know if the elements of international management might be tweaked in 2011?

I think a few people have asked for the ability for club managers to suggest their players for respective international teams while I have also seen calls for international managers to be able to interact with players about whether they are playing, the country they are playing in etc.

On that last one can SI implement the ability for international managers to criticise the withdrawal of players (uninjured) especially if it happens regularly.

In my game I am approaching the world cup and Man City withdrew two players from a friendly in November (fair enough) but have just withdrawn them again for a friendly just before the world cup. The regular season is over so this might be a bug cause its pretty unrealistic. But back to the request I would like to be able to criticise the decision and even suggest that I may not call them up in future - at the very least it would potentially cause the players to be unhappy with their manager for risking their chances!

I'd also like to have more team talk options (it's limited for some reason for international matches).

It'd also be a nice addition if my club team would recommend that I resign from international duty if my club team's form was slipping, or if there was some kind of press talk mention of the fact that I'm playing against one of my main international players ("XXX is a star for your Portugal team; how do you think your team will fare against him today?" or something). It'd add some realism to the game.

I also think there I should be able to not call my best players for friendlies by telling the press way ahead of time that I'm trying out some new players. Right now, those players get mad like they've been dropped, when all I really want to do is see other players in games that are essentially meaningless.

Archived