SI - just nearly made me soil myself - sort it out please!!

I know I'm an idiot before any feels the need to tell me, but... I just logged onto the forums after having been away a few days and feeling a little tired. The first thing I see as the page loads is red letters with "Football Manager 2010 available NOW!!!"

Like I said I nearly soiled myself, and imagined that SI had been playing a trick on us and had released the game early as some kind of present - this euphoria lasted a good minute until I realised the error of my ways.

Surely that big announcement about FM2010 could be taken down now so that no one else suffers the heartache and potential underwear disaster that nearly befell me.

It's been there forever - I think it's the new colour scheme that makes it stand out more than it used to.

agreed, but why is it still there????

we don't care that FM 2010 is out, anybody who wants it will have got it by now or be waiting for FM 2011, surely.

It's easy to see how someone could make the mistake of thinking it said 2011, what with many peoples minds already being turned to planning their careers on the new game

Archived