Manager Interaction

Lagarr

Don't know if this has been mentioned before but just had this happen to me whilst playing a match. 5 mins to go score at 0-0 I have a 2 on 1 break, my player went down the wing when the better option would have been to square it to the man in the middle on his own (despite me screaming at the screen!). IRL there is no way the player wouldn't have looked up to see what his options were, I think it would be an idea to be able to click on (in this case) the player in space as if I was shouting from the touchline at the player with the ball as all managers would, whether the player takes the advice is another matter but it would be good to have more options available during a game. Does anyone agree? This wasn't a step 10 game where the player may not have the skills to look up and pick a pass it was a bundesliga fixture

Not sure how it would/could work but I thought (whilst I was shouting and pointing at my spare man in acres of space) that it would be helpful if I could move the cursor over the spare man and click furiously as if shouting at the man with ball and pointing the the general direction of my unmarked player.

Not sure how it would/could work but I thought (whilst I was shouting and pointing at my spare man in acres of space) that it would be helpful if I could move the cursor over the spare man and click furiously as if shouting at the man with ball and pointing the the general direction of my unmarked player.

Click and drag. eh? :D

I say speech recognition would be good ;)

Archived