Club Management to International Management

After managing at club level and you decide to move to managing an International side, how long would you stay away from Club Management until you got the love for club managemment back again ?

Would you wait until all the known stars are retired ?

I found my international management period really frustrating.

Was with England for 4 years, before quitting after a couple of bad results (Keegan stylee...).

Hoped I'd get a decent job pretty sharpish, but nothing came along.

In the end I accepted the Everton job, who were struggling with relegation and finances.

Bad idea. I only lasted 256 days.

I find only international management to be a bit boring. With so few fixtures and the only thing you have to do is tactics (and win ofcourse :p).

I generally stay at my club, sign a wonderkid from the international team and try make him an international superstar. :thup:

i prefer international management

less fixtures so i can progress through seasons quicker. also dont have to deal with transfers and i can pretty much call up whoever i want. dont have to worry about contracts and finances either. when you call up a player to earn their first intl cap, you automatically become one of their favorite personnel

i called up diamanti for italy lol

well my Liverpool saved game crashed in 2014 gametime and i lost the transfers I have bought and sold so I lost interested and quit Liverpool. Obviously I used fmrte to make me a liverpool icon so 1 day I can return to manage the club.

Since I have managed Netherlands Antilles (whilst at Liverpool) & denmark & spain. Its now 2018 and I am manager of England. 4 years at england then back into club management I think. Maybe at Liverpool if the job is available but the barcelona manager is managing them now so if its not available in 4 years, then deffinately a big club who is rich and hasnt got aging superstars all over 30 years of age

well my Liverpool saved game crashed in 2014 gametime and i lost the transfers I have bought and sold so I lost interested and quit Liverpool. Obviously I used fmrte to make me a liverpool icon so 1 day I can return to manage the club.

Since I have managed Netherlands Antilles (whilst at Liverpool) & denmark & spain. Its now 2018 and I am manager of England. 4 years at england then back into club management I think. Maybe at Liverpool if the job is available but the barcelona manager is managing them now so if its not available in 4 years, then deffinately a big club who is rich and hasnt got aging superstars all over 30 years of age

work hard to be an icon so its true instead of editing it your not a liverpool icon in the game.

Archived