Anyone playing with High Graphical detail settings?

Is anyone out there playing FM10 with the graphics settings set to high? If so, I am eager to know what graphics card you are using?

I am limited to using a low setting as once I go to medium it gets a bit jerky! Also even in low settings when the stadium is full the jerkiness continues. I have unticked 'show crowd', but am a bit tired playing in front of an empty stadium each match! :thdn:

I really want to watch the matches in high detail if it doesn't mean breaking the bank to upgrade my graphics card. (I am currently using 'Intel ® 82945G Express Chipset Family', and all of my drivers are up to date.)

Thanks for in advance for any help / advice.

A decent sized on-board gfx card should be capable of running the FM engine, its hardly demanding. I'm using an ATI Radeon 5750 so I'm not really likely to suffer for a few future versions even though I won't have this card by then lol.

Is anyone out there playing FM10 with the graphics settings set to high? If so' date=' I am eager to know what graphics card you are using?

I am limited to using a low setting as once I go to medium it gets a bit jerky! Also even in low settings when the stadium is full the jerkiness continues. I have unticked 'show crowd', but am a bit tired playing in front of an empty stadium each match! :thdn:

I really want to watch the matches in high detail if it doesn't mean breaking the bank to upgrade my graphics card. (I am currently using 'Intel ® 82945G Express Chipset Family', and all of my drivers are up to date.)

Thanks for in advance for any help / advice.[/quote']

No, you cannot go any higher than low. sorry mate, but probably you MIGHT not be able to upgrade your card either. :(

Running on GeForce 8800GTS 320MB, and for some reason it's quite frankly a little jerky when playing in some big stadiums (Emirates, Bernabeu etc.). I'm hoping the ME is a little better optimised in FM11, since I believe my computer easily matches the requirements. Windows 7, 2.4GHz Core 2 Duo and 3GB of RAM, with the most recent display drivers.

Many thanks for all your replies. It's given me food for thought!

No, you cannot go any higher than low. sorry mate, but probably you MIGHT not be able to upgrade your card either. :(

Hopefully I will be able to upgrade the graphics card. Obviously I would have to make sure my motherboard and PSU can take it though :thup:

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by \'Appy \'Ammer viewpost-right.png

Hopefully I will be able to upgrade the graphics card. Obviously I would have to make sure my motherboard and PSU can take it though icon14.gif

Mention them here. I'll help you out. :)

Well. my motherboard is an ASRock conroe945-G DVI, and my PSU is a Thermaltake TR2 - 500.

Which of the cards mentioned here would suit my set up?

Thanks for any help / comments.

Well. my motherboard is an ASRock conroe945-G DVI' date=' and my PSU is a Thermaltake TR2 - 500.

Which of the cards mentioned here would suit my set up?

Thanks for any help / comments.[/quote']

Great! Any card will go in that mobo.

And your PSU can support multi cards too.

:)

Archived