The Final Fling

How do everyone. Tomorrow I plan (on my brand new much faster computer) to begin my final FM2010 game to keep me occupied. I'm thinking of doing a journeyman career game as I've only ever played on slow laptops where the six leagues of England were too much for it, but I'm wondering which leagues I should load, where should I start and should I choose a certain nationality? All input greatly appreciated. I want this to be an awesome and epic game so fire away with your advice.

Started unemployed and was offered Kildare County in Irish league. They were rubbish and as I won a handful of games decided to apply for other jobs early on and ended up being offered in lower league in Italy. Having a fantastic time with that so I would just start unemployed and go with the flow

do what i did, i loaded all leages from, england, spain, italy, france, germany, portugal, belgium, brazil, argentina, peru, mexico, poland and netherlands. Then start at a club and set a goal, as soon as you reach it, move on.

For example i started at Necaxa in mexico, goal was promotion, i got promoted, moved on, signed on at Almeria, they were bottom, goal was survival, i survived, moved on..

and so on, was great fun :)

Cheers. Think I will load England, France, Spain, Italy and Germany... maybe Holland too. Managing in France and Germany especially appeal.

I think you might be able to load a lot more considering it a new PC. As trekman said give your specs to get a better answer.

Archived