End of Teether... Laptop slowed down?!

Guys, I was happily playing FM10 on 2d pitch up until a few days ago. Since then the match engine has become 'jumpy'... the ball doesn't move smoothly anymore etc.

It seems to run a little better when I watch the game in TV view or speed the game up. I like to play classic pitch view at medium speed.

I tried deleting some of the graphics folders, I tried a disk defrag, I tried virus scans, close down programmes I'm not using... I'm losing patience now as my game play is being spoiled!

The laptop I got is this one: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-VPCEB2M0E-notebook-i3-350M-Processor/dp/B003N195T0 - I don't think this is the issue as the game was running fine before!

I'm only a couple of months in to my save. I've googled it but aside from the above I've run out of things to try!

Any help would be appreciated greatly! Cheers

I have the same problem with my laptop.. I have a 2,5 Core 2 duo T9300 CPU with 4 GB ram and a GT 8600M graphicscard.. I could run 3d without any problems until one day it got jumpy still is jumpy.. :(

Now I bought a new desktop PC so I'm using that to play FM anyway, but still it makes no sense at all! :(

Archived