How to improve team harmony?

Started unemployed, Bradford picked me to be their manager while they were CC League 2. $90,000 per year. I made a number of key changes, brought in some new kids that worked out well, we developed into a good team and eventually won promotion to League 1.

Part of the way through that season, Leicester (sp?) fired their manager and offered me the job in the Championship league. I'd turned down other jobs before, as I loved how my team was turning out, but this was for $350,000 per year. Since I play FM as much as a role playing game as a sports sim, I felt I had to take it.

So the team is underperforming (which is why they fired their manage) and everyone's morale is very poor. I manage to bring in a good couple of players, do some things and we win a few, and morale is now either superb or very good for most of the players (and all of the starters.) However - every couple of days a different player will comment on how the team harmony is extremely poor and it is effecting their play. I've had a couple of team meetings called, and iit said that this helped, but I continue to get the comments from players that team harmony is really bad.

What else can I do to help fix this?

Archived