Not your usual Favoured Personnel thread

You get a lot of people on the forums moaning about not being on a club's favoured personnel list but I find it more frustrating that you can't have your own favoured personnel.

Other managers and players can have you in their list but it doesn't work the other way around. Like a lot of people I have my favorite staff that I take with me when I move clubs, and want to be able to have them as my favoured personnel. I know it won't make much difference to the gameplay but I think it would be a great personal feature to make manual additions to your own list.

Anyone else agree with me?

Yeah id love this, there are staff and players i always take with me. On one save id probably have a list full of: Ezio sella, Dan Ashworth (both assistants for 10 years till retired), Zinedine Zidane (coach followed me everywhere), Robert Prosinecki (same as Zidane), Sergio Aguero, Angel Mora (top regen).

So on and so forth, id jus like to be able to look at my managers Personal file and see those guys in there, even if its only for aesthetic purposes, id also like to add more favourite clubs.

The only problem I can see with this is the regen area. If you start a new game, and you want to say that your favourite personnel are Regen A and Regen B from a previous game, they won't be available in the current game and thus could have zero effect at best.

Perhaps the ability to manually change some of your liked/disliked personnel each season giving a reason for additions/deletions also...this could play into future interactions?

You do have a favoured personnel list, it's just hidden. I don't know why. But I think if you repeatedly criticise/praise someone then you have the option, or if someone adds you onto one of their list, you can add them as well.

Yeah in FMRTE I noticed human managers have favoured and disliked people, seems to be based no manager/player praise and criticism

Archived