FM2010 Reputation Question

LTLFTP But I have a question abut my teams reputation on FM.

I'm managing Limerick FC in the League Of Ireland and since I've taken over we have dominated domestically and qualified for the group stages of the Champions League 3 years in a row.

Along the way in Europer we have knocked out teams like Lech Poznan, Levski Sofia, FC Copenhagen and Celtic.

In the group Stages we have beaten Shaktar twice, drew with them once drew with Ajax twice and finished third in our group one year, meeting Manchester United in the Europa League First Knockout Stage, drawing 1-1 at home before being handily beat away.

Anyway, on to my question: I downloaded the realtime Editor because everytime I got my board to expand the stadium, they kept expanding the standing capacity which was no good for Europe. (Imagine if you will Real Madrid winning two nil in a Group game infront of 250 people!! Because it's what happened in my first season in Europe!!) So everytime my board expanded my ground I've been using the editor to subtract money from my back balance and change the standing capacity to seating.

While doing this though I noticed that despite our European exploits the clubs Reputation is still only 4312 (by comparison Oldham in League 1 have 3800, Levski Sofia have nearly 6000, Falkirk in the SPL over 5500)

Is my rep so low because the standard of the League Of Ireland is deemed so low?? What would be a fair rep in peoples opinions?? Apologies if 4312 is a fair rep I've just wasted a lot of your time. :)

Also apologies for being a bit long winded but thought a bit of context was important. :)

Archived