Players injuring other players in training

I can handle it every so often, but already in 1 month I have had 4 players suffer medium to long term injuries due to other players in training. In every save of mine, it has hardly ever cropped up let alone 4 times in 1 month. Is this just bad luck or is it something that I can change? I haven't really touched training so couldn't say what i've changed for this to be the case. Any suggestions?

I can handle it every so often, but already in 1 month I have had 4 players suffer medium to long term injuries due to other players in training. In every save of mine, it has hardly ever cropped up let alone 4 times in 1 month. Is this just bad luck or is it something that I can change? I haven't really touched training so couldn't say what i've changed for this to be the case. Any suggestions?

I think it could also have something to do with the mentality of the players. Although I could be wrong.

Once I had 3 players get injured by other player training in 1 week. :mad:

It's very annoying. Try lowering the intensity of training. :thup:

That's really unlucky mate!

Ok mate, shall look at it, however it has been a few months since then and nothing has happened since. I think they've realised to calm down in training! Thankfully all but one of the players are back now. The one still out has played 1 game and i got him for £12 Million. :(

Once i had a player who was causing trouble in the squad. He was angry with other players, wanted more frirst team football, was angry with me etc... the next week i had a report saying the best player in my team and loyal captain had broken the trouble makers leg in training... he clearly didnt want to lead a team with people like him in it haha. The only annoying thing is i couldnt off load him as he kept failing medicals so had to wait till the window opened up again

I found it was only player's with high Aggression that would injure other players. I guess they take the training a bit too seriously.

I used to hate it, but I think it's a good addition as it happens in real life and most of the injuries I have had are only 4-12 days. Although I think I had a player out for a bit over a month, it always ends out to be the players with 16+ Aggression.

I doubt putting them in their own training schedule actually seperates them in game.

Archived