your worst loss?

FFS after beating Lazio 4-0 in a pre-season friendly, and then getting a 3-2 win at Aston Villa I decided to keep the same team for my ECC game against Celtic and FFS this happens, i'm so annoyed because its probably my tactics and this was meant to be my last FM10 save as its my 1st with a 'big' club. Well goodbye to that save now as I rage quit and replaying it wouldn't feel right.

celticvarsenal.png

Well, one of the most frustrating was dominating a st mirren vs bayer leverkusen game, drawing one game 0-0 despite loads of chances, and going out on away goals after a 1-1 draw where the enemy goalkeeper scored from a goal kick.. the actual goalkeeper lobbed my goal keeper..

I was stunned needless to say :p.

worse loss for me was 0-4, roma-liverpool

it's still a plausible scoreline but i hate liverpool, so i rage quit after i saw the post match screen. it said the referee seemed biased towards the visitors, which confirmed my thoughts throughout the game, so i quit

controversial red card, controversial penalty, two goals from me were disallowed for "fouling". my players also had 6 yellow cards even though overall liverpool had twice as many fouls as roma. liverpool had 0 yellow cards. on top of that, gerrard slide tackled de rossi and ruled him out 7-8 months for injury for damaged leg ligaments

when i replayed, i lost 1-3 and i was still raging because the 3 liverpool goals were poaches, deflections, and defensive blunder. i dominated passing/possession and had more shots on target. but referee was fair. so although the goals were unfortunate, i have no choice but to accept it. lucky liverpool. gives me another reason to hate them

Catania scored only 2 goals in 9 matches, and i was playing Juventus (third season), had a great start of the season with a 9 game unbeaten run (7 wins, 2 draws), and this happens.

Juventus - Catania 2-4

They score 2 goals in 9 matches, then score 4 goals away from home to me. That was the most annoying match i've experienced in my life, the fact they had 4 shots on goal in the whole match didn't help either.

FFS after beating Lazio 4-0 in a pre-season friendly, and then getting a 3-2 win at Aston Villa I decided to keep the same team for my ECC game against Celtic and FFS this happens, i'm so annoyed because its probably my tactics and this was meant to be my last FM10 save as its my 1st with a 'big' club. Well goodbye to that save now as I rage quit and replaying it wouldn't feel right.

celticvarsenal.png

Lol I lost 13-0 to tottenham as nothampton

Man UTD 9 : 0 Millwall

It was 2012 the year I was promoted to EPL.

It is 2022 now, and Man UTD is mah hoe :D

Lol glad to hear that.

I once lost to man utd 7-0 as chelsea. It was 5-0 at halftime....scholes had a hattrick.....and that was the last time I ever played against united.

Rubin Kazan 7-0 Rangers

:(

In the Champions League, was gutted.

well they did beat and draw with barca in real life xP

I once lost to man utd 7-0 as chelsea. It was 5-0 at halftime....scholes had a hattrick.....and that was the last time I ever played against united.

you went into the editor and wiped man utd from the game? :D

Archived