Manager of the Month/year

Sorry if this has been raised before - there was one thread on it but only one reply.

I've just completed my first season with Leicester - I won the league, and went 10 games unbeaten at one point and 12 games unbeaten at another point (including 6 wins in a row).

Yet I still didn't get awarded manager of the month or even manager of the year, which I thought was crazy.

Has anyone else had the same problem?

Sorry if this has been raised before - there was one thread on it but only one reply.

I've just completed my first season with Leicester - I won the league, and went 10 games unbeaten at one point and 12 games unbeaten at another point (including 6 wins in a row).

Yet I still didn't get awarded manager of the month or even manager of the year, which I thought was crazy.

Has anyone else had the same problem?

yeah its strange. i was Melbourne Victory and finished 6th (only 8 teams in league)i did get to the semi final of the cup but it wasn't a challenge and ended up getting manager of the year. Crazy. I would have been going mad had i been the manager that actually won the league.

• 1 month later...

Archived