FM11: B-Team and Reserve-Team Revamp

Koki

Here is, what we already know about this feature:

B-Team & Amateur revamp – Due to lots of feedback from our community regarding the way that B teams and amateur teams work in the game compared to real life, we’ve revamped them make them more accurate than ever before, including the chance to set up your own clubs B team at the start of the season in appropriate leagues.

I'm really looking forward to this and would like to know more about it. Does anyone have more detailed information on this? How will it work to set up B-Teams, can you even add further Reserve Teams to your club or at least set up a B-Team for a club that didn't have a Reserve team at all? How do you figure it will work?

Here is, what we already know about this feature:

I'm really looking forward to this and would like to know more about it. Does anyone have more detailed information on this? How will it work to set up B-Teams, can you even add further Reserve Teams to your club or at least set up a B-Team for a club that didn't have a Reserve team at all? How do you figure it will work?

SI didn't say anything else on that, so I doubt anyone but them knows much more about that.

Archived