Could you pls detail the criteria who will lead the Dynamic League Reputation ?

grep

My best wishes for FM11, like the previous ones I'll buy also this one.

Told that, could you please briefly let us know which will be the criteria that will lead the Dynamic Reputation ( really much appreciated ! ) ?

I know that's self explanatory but I would like to know for example how much a certain league position will impact the overall historic reputation, maybe let's say in percentage, for example.

Thanks

Yep.

Bear also in mind that a lower league team will not be involved into cup matches beside few local ones where this lower league team will be immediately eliminated.

So , for a lower league team for example, what is that will trig the reputation change ? ( assuming a better league position than the year before )

How on earth is a league end of the year position going to affect league reputation? Its got to be performances in Europe surely?

I would imagine he means the ranking/position of the league in the UEFA coefficients. You can see this ingame by going to World - Nations - Europe - Coefficients. Something like that, anyway!

Yep.

Bear also in mind that a lower league team will not be involved into cup matches beside few local ones where this lower league team will be immediately eliminated.

So , for a lower league team for example, what is that will trig the reputation change ? ( assuming a better league position than the year before )

Perhaps lower league reputation is tied to the upper one? I.e. if one goes up so does the other?

As for top leagues increases?

- success in European (Continental) cups, surely

- transfers of "star" (comparably) players

- wealthy owners (it seems that currently a tycoon takeover do increase the reputation of a club)

- ?????

Yep.

It's already there then. I don't know if it will change drastically because of the new dynamic league reputation, but that has little to do with your question....

Yes. All results have effects on the reputation of a club. When the season concludes though it could jump up/down a bit according to the final league position/results in different competitions.

Used to be quite frustrating because a really successful team can have a few hundred points deducted when the season ends...

Archived