When straight through on goal

sgrubb

when my players are on the counter attack there is a clear option to square the ball and easy goal but no

they try shoot from stupid angles

is there a way to stop this

Maybe change the tactic thing on te player so they dont shoot from long range. Also it will have something to do with whether that player is greedy/selfish. If they are then they are less likely to pass.

Well i am playing as Arsenal so, this is really uncharacteristic

if anyone saw the arsenal braga game you would see there players work great together and they are never greedy

Sometimes i feel like pulling my hair out when it happens if the player just squares it then my gran would be able to score it is that simple

if anyone saw the arsenal braga game you would see there players work great together and they are never greedy

Sometimes i feel like pulling my hair out when it happens if the player just squares it then my gran would be able to score it is that simple

Just because they play like that irl it doesnt mean they will in your game. Its your tactics and players you have really.

As Nottingham Forest said, just because they do that in reality does not mean it will happen in your game. I mean if you could be playing Sam Allardyce tactics with Arsenal. :p

Be thankful they shoot, mine once rounded the goalie and 6 yards out on his own, did he knock it into the empty net? Did he fluff it? no, he ran off to the corner flag with it and I didnt even have the timewasting on. oh and he lost the ball and they scored 12 seconds later and it was the winner.

Oh!:eek:

You must be mad then.:mad:

Get better players.

or players with better teamwork/composure.

Wouldn't agree there with you. I was playing with Man Utd, had all the world-class players, but when having a counter-attack, they would often drift out wide instead of just going through the middle on goal. No matter what instructions you set them they should honestly go through on goal and try to score rather then go wide and cross in. :confused:

Wouldn't agree there with you. I was playing with Man Utd, had all the world-class players, but when having a counter-attack, they would often drift out wide instead of just going through the middle on goal. No matter what instructions you set them they should honestly go through on goal and try to score rather then go wide and cross in. :confused:

Yes I've noticed that with Aguero. Makes it worse when attacking players of your team are tiny and cannot head.

Be thankful they shoot, mine once rounded the goalie and 6 yards out on his own, did he knock it into the empty net? Did he fluff it? no, he ran off to the corner flag with it and I didnt even have the timewasting on. oh and he lost the ball and they scored 12 seconds later and it was the winner.

Similar thing - got through on goal, and then decided to hammer it out because the other teams winger was on the floor :(

Ive seen this so many times. World class players moving the ball onto their weaker foot and the shooting it right at the keeper. It can get quite frustrating at times.

I think to myself, 'would messi shift the ball to his right before shooting? no' but then again it may have to do with the opposition using OI's but im not sure.

Archived