Haha the funniest thing I've seen!

I'm Everton and my wage bill is 3,000,000 a month. It's the cause of my high expenditure so I've started offering contracts to try and reduce it but I didn't think it would be this easy. Johnny Heitinga is earning 40k a week, I clicked on 'offer new contract' and it says 'Johnny Heitinga's agent revealed he wants a contract of £90 pw and a signing on fee of £275,000. What the hell? 90 quid a week??

Leighton Baines was exactly the same. Louis Saha was earning 37,500 and he wanted 8,000. Cheers Blues.

I'm Everton and my wage bill is 3,000,000 a month. It's the cause of my high expenditure so I've started offering contracts to try and reduce it but I didn't think it would be this easy. Johnny Heitinga is earning 40k a week, I clicked on 'offer new contract' and it says 'Johnny Heitinga's agent revealed he wants a contract of £90 pw and a signing on fee of £275,000. What the hell? 90 quid a week??

Leighton Baines was exactly the same. Louis Saha was earning 37,500 and he wanted 8,000. Cheers Blues.

This has happened to me before and when it does I back out and try offering a new contract and it usually sorts it out. Also what dafuge says as well. they will probably reject it and sometimes it may cause more problems.

Archived