Sad?

Hanko

When i played older versions of Football Manager many years ago, i used to print off my own player contracts and pretend to sign them by the players! Then keep them in a folder for records

Football Manager geek! lol

What have you done to be an ultimate Football Manager addict?

Before every derby, game against big rivals and cup finals, I used to play You'll Never Walk Alone on Windows media Player and I used to sing along with a beer in my hand. And also 1 previous time I got dressed up in a shirt & tie and took a photo to use as my Manager photo in gae, think it was for FM08

In one of my saves i searched every single country available in the game, literally all of them .. bought around a hundred players

Obviously that day i had absolutely nothing better to do.

I actually do that when I manage Ajax or Feyenoord. I love the Dutch league that way. No restrictions. :D

When i played older versions of Football Manager many years ago, i used to print off my own player contracts and pretend to sign them by the players! Then keep them in a folder for records

Football Manager geek! lol

What have you done to be an ultimate Football Manager addict?

WOW! This is Hilarious.

Worst I do is scream at my player for ****ing up. :D

I used to print league tables to show my records,back in the days of CM 03/04 having to rebuild from scratch following stockport county's drop from the league winning the conference with a squad full of new freebies was an epic time of that game for me,

Anyhoo back to the topic I would print off the tables and keep them now that was sad, my fiance was with me as we found them in a folder and she just stared at me as if to say LOSER....lol

Archived