A little advice please

I just buyed Marco Veratti in the FM 2010 demo, here are his stats, I'm sorry that the screen is Dutch

2nl7576.png

I think he has great attributes for his age, he can play central midfielder and attacking midfielder, but what should I do with him? I think he is way too good for the second team, I'm Man Untd so he isen't good enough for the first team yet, should I lent him out?

Is he on a youth contract? If so, I dont thinky ou can loan him out. if he is not on a youth cotract I would loan him out as your right, he is nto good enough for Man Utd in the 1st season.

You cant go beyond 6 months in the demo, so you cant really develop him beyond that anyways

I am going to get the full version of F11 ;). How do you know its the 5th of November? Cause some persons said 9 october, some 29 october, and now i hear 5 november

Look at the first thread in this forum. It has just being officially announced today. Everything else you heard before were just guesses.

Put him in the first team, but under the 'Selectie' tab click 'available for reserves' (or whatever the equivalent is in Dutch). This means he will be there ready to put on the bench for a game against a weaker side but will still play reserve football, and so keep his fitness levels higher. Also get one of your experienced midfielders to tutor him.

Loan him out to another club, although make sure he will be a "valuble first team player" for them, as then he will gain more match exp.

Make the loan up until January.

Monitor his progress and stats.

If he is on form and playing great, dont renew the loan in January and use him as an impact sub.

Although if it was me, id do the initial January loan, then extend, as he wont get much exp off your bench. Wait until he is 17 or 18. Everyone knows Verratti will become an absolute god. So just let him develop then work him into your squad :)

Archived