Is there anyway to get rid of certain coaches who you dont want to sign

I have put out a few vacancies for the positions of scout and coach at my club. The thing is though for me to get any decent people interested or people I want to sign I have to leave it running for a few weeks. I dont like this as it means I still get the rubbish staff I dont want. I know they are still applying for the job but i dont want them so is there anyway for me to make sure they arent sure or do I have to putt up with it. If I have to put up with it I hope it gets changed for FM12 where if you dont want someone you can click dismiss on their page and they wont apply for the job again whilst its being advertised that time.

I think as it stands you have to put up with it; I agree it would be good to see in every new job application update, who the new applicants are, rather than having to go through all the names and look again.

I remember where I got to last so i know who the new applicants are. What annoys me a little is you have shocking coaches who think that your going to employ them.

I remember where I got to last so i know who the new applicants are. What annoys me a little is you have shocking coaches who think that your going to employ them.

Your memory is better than mine, I often forget and have to trawl through them again - especially if I have rejoined a save i was playing the previous day (memory like a goldfish)

Archived