Netherlands Antilles - Why wont it let me Manage them ?

So a job offer became available and I applied for it just because it was a nation who was ranked 140th in the world. the nation was Netherlands Antilles. A few days later they offered me the role of Manager so i accepted it. Now its 5 days after I accepted it and it hasnt gone any further,

I go to the Job screen and says I've applied for it and in the game I am still only managing Liverpool.

After accepting their offer, why am I not able to start with that nation ?

And again !. the 1st offer which i accepted was on 26th June. 2nd offer from them July 3rd so I accepted in hope it would work this time. But no luck, I accepted and it still didnt progress past that. Could it be because I dont have their league in my saved game ? they have enough players on the information screen

And again !. the 1st offer which i accepted was on 26th June. 2nd offer from them July 3rd so I accepted in hope it would work this time. But no luck, I accepted and it still didnt progress past that. Could it be because I dont have their league in my saved game ? they have enough players on the information screen

The league not being loaded shouldnt matter.

No, they are ranked 140th in the world, I wouldnt think many people in game would apply for that position. They've offered me the rol twice, I have accepted twice. the 1st time I accepted was near on 2 weeks ago in the game. Must be a bug

No, they are ranked 140th in the world, I wouldnt think many people in game would apply for that position. They've offered me the rol twice, I have accepted twice. the 1st time I accepted was near on 2 weeks ago in the game. Must be a bug

If you think it is a bug post it in the bugs forum and someone should be able to help.

Stupid question but if it is 2 weeks between offers, are you sure you are accepting and not delaying?

my game is unpatched. I am affraid to patch it up as last time i did this, the game forced me to leave Liverpool whilst I was still under contract but sure i'll try again

Patching the game should fix the problem as already said but how did the game force you to leave Liverpool?

Patching the game should fix the problem as already said but how did the game force you to leave Liverpool?

I don't know. it was when i reinstalled the gae then installed patch 3 and the news item came up saying I left Liverpool in the 1st week of the game even though I had a 1 year contract. It also said the club had been offering me a contract but I kept rejecting it, which didn't happen. I have just now installed patch 3 and went to the club screen and now the stadium nae has dissapeared :(

Update - the patch worked, am now manager of Netherlands Antilles he he

I don't know. it was when i reinstalled the gae then installed patch 3 and the news item came up saying I left Liverpool in the 1st week of the game even though I had a 1 year contract. It also said the club had been offering me a contract but I kept rejecting it, which didn't happen. I have just now installed patch 3 and went to the club screen and now the stadium nae has dissapeared :(

Update - the patch worked, am now manager of Netherlands Antilles he he

I don't understand how the stadium name has disappeared and how the patch could cause that. Are you sure you are looking in the right place?

It never ceases to amaze me what lengths people will go to to get thrashed 18-0 by Brazil. :)

I don't think the Netherlands Antilles would ever be playing Brazil unless they managed to improve in the first place. :D

I don't understand how the stadium name has disappeared and how the patch could cause that. Are you sure you are looking in the right place?

I don't think the Netherlands Antilles would ever be playing Brazil unless they managed to improve in the first place. :D

Yes, I am looking in the right place, I am not a newbie to FM and gaming. And don't worry. We are ranked 79th in the world, I will get them to #1 in the world and win the world cup

Yes, I am looking in the right place, I am not a newbie to FM and gaming. And don't worry. We are ranked 79th in the world, I will get them to #1 in the world and win the world cup

I wasn't suggesting you were a newbie or anything. :D

It is just that it sounds strange as I don't see how that could happen and why the patch would be causing that. :confused:

Good luck on making the Netherlands Antilles the best team in the world. :D

Archived