National Pool Filter problem

Sikker

The players from my national pool have disappeared.

When I uncheck all filters no players appear. If I check "Goalkeepers" the goalies appear. If I only check e.g. "Defenders" no players appear.

It has worked fine before. It's like there is a set filter that will only show GKs...

Hope you guys can help me - not funny to go through my clubs shortlist...

No, when "Show filter" is on everything is unchecked.

But there is some "graphic thing" in the Filter button. Looks like some database key... I've seen that "graphic thing" in MS Access, anyways...

I just added myself as Wales manager to my game to have a look, if you uncheck left right and centre in the sides filter all players disappear keep the one of the 3 sides checked and they should all reappear for each position corresponding to left side right side or centre.

Unfortunately no. I have tried to check one at a time. Only when I check Goalkeepers players appear. And for the record I do have all sorts of players in my national pool - have checked on right-clicking players -> National Team and the option "Remove from national pool" is on. So I guess they ought to be in the national pool somewhere :-)

I'm afraid if it's neither of those two things then I don't know what else could be the cause of this problem, it might be an idea to post in the bugs forum to see if anyone else has had this happen and if there is a solution, sorry I couldn't be of more help and hope you manage to get it sorted.

Archived