A simple idea which would make my game a lot easier.

Do you think the idea is worth doing  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the idea is worth doing

• Yes
    • No
    • I've a better option

I do most of my purchases through the scouts (as anyone who goes a while in-game does I'd imagine). But my scouts go through reams of players often giving me 20 players to look at. For this I would like to see the recommendation rating appear up on the message which lists the latest crop of players being touted to me.

I know there are probably custom skins that can do this, but I think it'd be nice to see it on the original skin (a small variation of which I've used for all of FM10).

I do most of my purchases through the scouts (as anyone who goes a while in-game does I'd imagine). But my scouts go through reams of players often giving me 20 players to look at. For this I would like to see the recommendation rating appear up on the message which lists the latest crop of players being touted to me.

I know there are probably custom skins that can do this, but I think it'd be nice to see it on the original skin (a small variation of which I've used for all of FM10).

I like this idea very much and would love to see it implemented in FM11. Would be a lot helpful. :thup:

What do you mean by recommendation rating? The star rating?

I thought that was already on there, though I may well be wrong. If it isn't, I agree with you :)

He means when you get your scout report in inbox, there could be 20 player on 'highly recommended'. What he suggest is that they should be sorted in more catergories, so that we know more detailed who is the best out of those 20.

Oh, I see.

Similarly, I'd like my scouts to be able to compare potential purchases to each other. If two players are both 4 stars and will be the best MC at the club, I should be able to ask a scout who has seen both players to tell me which player is actually better.

Oh, I see.

Similarly, I'd like my scouts to be able to compare potential purchases to each other. If two players are both 4 stars and will be the best MC at the club, I should be able to ask a scout who has seen both players to tell me which player is actually better.

That would be nice addition too. :thup:

yer i can see the benefit but surely you would want to check all the players stats anyway? If you did its one extra click to see their stars, for example it may say X is 4 stars and Y is 3 stars, X may be 33 and Y 19, you would still need to go into the profile screen etc to see their stats. Also would you show it in PA or CA. You often see players with say 1.5 stars for CA but 4 for PA.

I think it would end up in alot of people missing out on good signings by only offering to the higher rated ones, just my opinion though, as said i can see the benefit of making the players you have to trawl though a bit shorter :)

Here it is the mock -up:

BrianShanahan-5.png

I mainly look for youngsters through my scouting networks, and I don't want to be spending hours filtering through the players. As you mention aussieant it's not essential but I would like it (aside from the press conferences it's the only point of the game I find to be a grind).

yer, i can see the benefits of it, and would not be unhappy if it was in the game, just my personal opinion is that id never use it as alot of people, i feel in your example, would be tring to sign Zafaranic as he has more stars, even if Agnew has alot more potential.

But i can definitely see your reasoning and hope it gets added for you :)

yer, i can see the benefits of it, and would not be unhappy if it was in the game, just my personal opinion is that id never use it as alot of people, i feel in your example, would be tring to sign Zafaranic as he has more stars, even if Agnew has alot more potential.

But i can definitely see your reasoning and hope it gets added for you :)

Well the star rating I suggest is the scout recommendation, which is a combination of the CA & PA stars and the age of the player. BTW neither of the two stars are for the particular player.

Well the star rating I suggest is the scout recommendation, which is a combination of the CA & PA stars and the age of the player. BTW neither of the two stars are for the particular player.

Makes no difference who the stars were for in the example. While you are correct in your summery of the rating, it isnt really as accurate as the idividual star rating for PA and CA. Again, i agree with it, think it would be a good addiditon, and voted 'yes' not trying to say your are wrong, just giving the down sides as well as the good.

Archived