Torres, Boswinga, Drogba, Defour, Sakho, Canales and C.O don't have work permits!!!!!

Seems like the BNP have got into office! You're obviously using some sort of edited database which removed various countries from the EU. Drogba is a mystery though - he'd just take British nationality to avoid such an occurance.

I have not got an edited database, most of the players without work permits just came back from international duty.

Have you downloaded a data update? Obviously there is something wrong because that hasnt happened to anyone else using official patches AFAIK.

Just offer them new contracts. I had it happen about 15 years into a save, and while I just offered new contracts to my players and it worked fine, other teams were without their stars for a season or two before they offered new deals.

I had used FMTRE though, which probably caused the problems in the first place.

password i reckon for me

It would just be easier to keep your brother and anyone else off your laptop. Setting a password wouldn't really work imo because he would only have to search for the master password to get into your game. Finding the master password is pretty easy if you search this forum.

Archived