Ive bought schweinestieger for juventus and ...

Just ask him to reccommend a player/staff member and then sign them up, should solve the problem
when i had a new player saying he was unsettled for me, i offered him an improved contract and not had a moan since!
.. and within a year he should settle in.

Doesnt always work. Sometimes the player will never settle and you may just have to sell him.

Give him time. I once signed Gourcoff for Spurs and after some decent but unspectacular performances in the 1st season (where he failed to settle into English life), he then tore it up in hisd season with some exceptional performances.

I find that once a player has been in a country long enough they will settle down. To speed this up you can do some of the things that have been suggested above ie. grant leave, sign a compatriot, offer a new contract etc.

Hes been ever present all the way until october, hes failing to settle in turin and ive let him leave when international break is on and i have easy games, hes due back in around 2 weeks is this the end of the problem what if it happens again anything i can do ?

just give the lad more responsibility

Archived