i had won 5 trpohies and this was on the hall of fame

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nobby_McDonald:

I agree anagain. I stopped reading after a few words. If people can't be bothered to try and write sentences, I can't be bothered to try and decipher their post(s). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yet you can be bother posting a reply.

"I have won 5 trophies so far as a manager, this was showen on the hall of fame then i joined rangers in januray 2019 and won the title in may. It now says in hall of fame i have won just 1 trophy, why is this?"

That took me about 30 seconds to change and it was wasn't difficult to understand intially.

To anwser the original question, well I don't need to, I'd imagine Fishbone's anwser is correct. I'd only say if you were previously managing in a different league you'll need to look at the global Hall of Fame. I assume such a thing exists, I never look at the Hall of Fame to be honest.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nobby_McDonald:

I agree anagain. I stopped reading after a few words. If people can't be bothered to try and write sentences, I can't be bothered to try and decipher their post(s). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He wanted some help not a fcuking grammer lesson you sad twat.

You really need to get out more.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xplosodotcom:

You really need to get out more. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same could be said for people who post responses like yours.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SAFCrhys_keanoFTM:

He's a Geordie, they don't teach people how to read and write in Newcastle. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I find it amazing that anyone from Consett can come out with a comment like that, I'm guessing you had help from someone putting that sentance together there Rhys.

There's no need to come on here with comments like that but if you want to start having a go at where people are from please start a new thread for it and let me rip you a new one icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xplosodotcom:

You really need to get out more. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Reported for abusive language.

icon_rolleyes.gif

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SAFCrhys_keanoFTM:

He's a Geordie, they don't teach people how to read and write in Newcastle. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i am no geordie i am scottish and type to fast that is why.but i will check but i am sure that i looked at the wordwide thing or what ever on the hall of fame it says one trophie.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fishbone:

I like the way you spend time correcting him and you still spell shown wrong. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

he also forgot the correct spelling for "Januray" its January as the smart ass should have noticed icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nikias:

Did you move your save game across computers or do a reinstall or similar? The Hall of Fame file is stored separately to your save game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes mate i did i got a new computer and copied my game file from my old one on to there.

Archived