Question about running FM 2011

Will my computer be able to run FM 2011? At canyourunit.com it says it is not able to run FM 2010 'cause of the lack of RAM, but a friend of mine my computer can then still run it. This is my computer info. I am running Windows 7 32 bits by the way ;)

CPU: You Have: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4000+. Minimum for FM 2010 was Intel Pentium 4, Intel Core, and AMD Athlon. 1.4 GHz or faster required when running Windows XP, 2.0 GHz or faster required when running Windows Vista or 7.

CPU Speed: You Have: 2.11 GHz Performance Rated at: 4.22 GHz. Minimum for FM 2010 was 1.4 GHz (2.0 GHz or faster required when running Windows Vista or 7)

RAM: You Have: 767.6 MB. Minimum for FM 2010 was 512 MB RAM (1.0 GB RAM when running Windows Vista)

OS: Like I said, You have: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition (build 7600), 32-bit Minimum: Windows XP, Vista or 7

Video Card: You Have: GeForce 6100 nForce 405. Minimum: 128 MB video card (NVIDIA GeForce FX 5900 Ultra or greater; ATI Radeon 9800 or greater; Intel 82915G/82910GL or greater) Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported.

Features: Minimum attributes of your Video Card

Required You Have

Video RAM 128 MB 378.0 MB

Hardware T&L Yes

Pixel Shader version 2.0 3.0

Vertex Shader version 2.0 3.0

DirectX version: You Have: 10.0, minimum Version 9.0c (included)

Soud Card: You Have: High Definition Audio-apparaat, Minimum: Yes

Free disk space: 2.0, Minimum: 2 GB

I would buy a stick of ram or two more.. should make it run alot more smooth.. and ram doesnt cost that much these days.

I'd think the requirements of Fm2011 is very similar to FM2010 so if you can run FM2010 you will be able to rn FM2011

i know like myself (years ago) people are sometimes a bit weary of what ram to buy and how to fit it, at low costs now you can increase your ram by 1gb or even 2gb for the price of a new pc game

things to look out for :

type of motherboard and ram slots check for amount of ram slots and max capacity in GB (plus max mhz bus speed)

make sure all the ram sticks are the same make for better efficiency (they communicate with each other alot easier)

always change your ram on a hard floor or if not possible hold the corners of the ram stick without touching the chips or pins (you can also buy anti-static wrist bands)

make sure the ram is firmly placed in the slot before powering on

if you are too afraid to do this you can also just find out your make and model of motherboard and ask techguys at pcworld or online for right ddr type ram

after years of being too scared to open my computers up and add hardware, i'm now comfortable enough to built my own pc's from new parts i buy, i was most worried about processors but surprisingly that was a piece of cake tbf

Archived